Invest in your own reputation and success by training your employees and managers with ServSafe®.
Foodborne illness impacts:
Your operation's reputation
The CDC estimates that there are as many as 47 million cases of foodborne illness in the U.S. each year!
The ServSafe® curriculum teaches:
· The importance of food safety for customers and operators
· Good personal hygiene for food handlers and servers
· Time and temperature controls that help protect food
· How to prevent cross-contamination in foodservice operations
· Proper cleaning and sanitizing for foodservice operations
· Safe food preparation practices
· How to properly receive and store foods
· Safe methods of thawing, cooking, cooling and reheating food
· Food safety regulations
· Pest control for foodservice operations
Please contact our office to register for our next class.
ServSafe® Training & Certification
New York has passed legislation that requires at least one trained, ServSafe® certified person to be employed at each food service establishment. In response to the legislation, Saratoga Restaurant Equipment Sales offers ServSafe® Food Safety training and certification workshops.
Meet Our Instructor
Frank Burns has an extensive management-level background in the hospitality and food service industry. He is the former Chairman of the NY State Restaurant Association and a certified ServSafe® Food Safety instructor. The average passing grade for Frank's certification classes at SRES is 91%.